Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

Do In-State Community College Courses Need to Be Submitted for Evaluation?

« Go Back


Functional GroupAcademic Transfer Credit Solutions
You do not need to submit courses from Arizona public community colleges to the Transfer Guide. Most courses from in-state community colleges (listed below) have already been evaluated by ASU faculty, and equivalencies can be found in the Course Equivalency Guide.

The evaluations found in the Course Equivalency Guide and Transfer Guide are final. We encourage all Arizona community college students to use the Course Equivalency Guide to proactively select community college courses and plan for successful transfer to ASU.

Arizona public community colleges include:
  • Arizona Western College
  • Central Arizona College
  • Chandler-Gilbert Community College
  • Coconino Community College
  • Dine Community College
  • Eastern Arizona College
  • Estrella Mountain Community College
  • GateWay Community College
  • Glendale Community College
  • Maricopa Community College
  • Mesa Community College
  • Mohave Community College
  • Northland Pioneer College
  • Paradise Valley Community College
  • Phoenix Community College
  • Pima Community College
  • Rio Salado Community College
  • Scottsdale Community College
  • South Mountain Community College
  • Tohono O’Odham Community College
  • Yavapai College

  • If a course you completed at an Arizona community college is not listed in the Course Equivalency Guide, please work with an academic advisor for assistance.
  • If a completed course does not appear correctly on your record, you can contact for assistance.
  • If you have additional questions about transferring to Arizona State University, please visit the Admission Services website.


Was this article helpful?