Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Do I Apply for a Federal Work-Study Position?

« Go Back


Functional GroupFinancial Aid
You can search for current job openings online on the Student Employment website.  

The site offers a search function which can be used to narrow the search to display FWS jobs:
      •  select Student Hire Work-Study for the Student Recruitment Type
      •  use the Keyword search and enter FWS or FWS Eligible

This will provide a list of all the current FWS eligible job openings at ASU. Each job posting provides information on how to apply. 

Candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and three complete references during the application process. Career Services offers assistance to students who need help with their cover letter, resume or interview skills.

Related Articles:


Was this article helpful?