Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Can I Request the Federal TEACH Grant?

« Go Back


Functional GroupFinancial Aid
If you have a FAFSA on file at ASU and meet academic requirements, you will automatically be awarded a Federal Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant. Instructions on how to accept your Federal TEACH Grant can be found on our Federal TEACH Grant website.  

If you were not automatically awarded a Federal TEACH Grant, you can submit a TEACH Grant Request eForm once ASU receives your FAFSA and all requested items have been completed.

Please note: Submitting this request does not guarantee awarding of the Federal TEACH Grant.

Financial Aid and Scholarships Services will determine your eligibility based on citizenship status, academic program and academic requirements. If you are eligible, the Federal TEACH Grant will be posted to My ASU for you to accept and an email will be sent to your ASU email account.

Related Articles:      Need additional help?  Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from the My ASU Service Center or call 855-278-5080.


Was this article helpful?