As a freshman, your New American University scholarship is automatically accepted when you pay your freshman enrollment deposit
. All other scholarships (i.e., college/departmental and private donor) must be accepted on My ASU
under the Finances tab.
If a scholarship is awarded after
you have paid the freshman enrollment deposit, if you are not
a freshman or if you were offered any other type of scholarship, you will need to accept it on My ASU
- Sign in to My ASU and click on the Finances tab.
- In the Financial Aid and Scholarships box, find the scholarship offer and click the Accept/Decline button.
- Select the aid year to view.
- Click the Accept/Decline button next to the desired award and then click Submit.
- Review and acknowledge the terms and conditions.
You will know your scholarship acceptance was successful when a confirmation appears.Need additional help?
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.