Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How do I apply for teacher certification in another state?

« Go Back


Functional GroupMary Lou Fulton Teachers College

Each state has its own requirements for applying for teacher certification. You can start by looking at ASU’s Professional Licensure webpage which will help you determine whether your ASU program meets certification requirements in your desired state. From there, you should check your state’s department of education to determine your next steps towards certification. 

If a state requires that you submit an Out-of-State Verification Form, please contact Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College Certification and Compliance Team at 

Visit our FAQ page for additional information.


Was this article helpful?