Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Do I Change or Update My Social Security Number?

« Go Back


Functional GroupRegistrar
If your Social Security number is incorrect or not on file, please submit electronically with a copy of your signed Social Security card and valid photo ID on the online Student Demographic Update Form, or print and submit by mail or fax to any University Registrar Services location.  All submitted documentation must be legible in order to be processed.

A missing or incorrect Social Security number can impact your ability to receive important information such as verification of enrollment or financial aid, so it is important to ensure your correct information is on file.


Was this article helpful?