Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Do I Request an Override Into an Undergraduate Sustainability (SOS) Course?

« Go Back


Functional GroupSchool of Sustainability
Submit the Sustainability Course Override Request Form.

Please complete the form in its entirety, and attach any supporting documentation, such as:
  • Email from the instructor supporting your wish to add the course
  • Unofficial transcript showing enrollment in or completion of course prerequisites at a different institution
Please note: Course overrides must be approved by both the instructor and the School of Sustainability.

If you have additional questions, please email or call 480-727-6963.

Related article: How Do I Request an Override Into SOS 300?


Was this article helpful?