Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How do I sign up for the Arizona Educator Exams?

« Go Back


Functional GroupMary Lou Fulton Teachers College

If you are enrolled in a Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College teacher preparation program and planning to apply for teacher certification in Arizona, you must pass an Arizona Educator Exam for your area of certification. Most tests are administered as National Evaluation Series (NES), while a few are administered as Arizona Educators Proficiency Assessments (AEPA).

Please contact your advisor to confirm the tests you are required to pass. Online registration information is available from the Arizona Educator website. 

Visit our FAQ page or reach out to the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College compliance and certification team at with any questions/concerns.


Was this article helpful?