How to Access Your ASU Airtable Enterprise Account in a Browser or with the Desktop or Mobile App
How to Login to Your ASU Airtable Account Using a Browser:
- Go to http://airtable.com
- Select the Sign in button
- Select the Sign in with Google button
- You'll be directed to choose a Google account,
- If your firstname.lastname@example.org email is listed, click on this email and you should now be logged into your ASU Airtable Enterprise account
- if your asurite email is not listed,
- select Use another account
- Input your email@example.com address, click NEXT and you should now be logged into your ASU Airtable Enterprise account
How to Login to Your Airtable Account Using the Desktop Application or Mobile App:
- If you do not have the Airtable App installed on your computer or mobile device you can downloaded and install from one these locations:
- Airtable Download Site for Desktop & Mobile Apps: https://airtable.com/downloads
- If you are unable to install the Airtable Desktop Application on your ASU Owned computer please contact your Deskside Support for assistance or submit a request here
- Launch the Airtable app.
- Select the Sign in with Google button.
- For Email or phone, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box, select NEXT.
5. You will be directed to the ASU authentication page. Login using your ASURITE username and ASURITE password.
6. You may be asked for DUO two-factor authentication, just like my.asu.edu and other ASU websites. For more information see, ASU Two Factor Authentication and DUO software.
7. You now should be logged into your Desktop App with your ASU Airtable Enterprise Account.