You can grant parents and guests access to your educational and financial information in My ASU. Watch this video
for instructions or complete the following steps:
- Sign in to My ASU and click on the Profile tab.
- Click the Add a Guest link in the My ASU Guest Access Permissions box in the lower right of the screen.
- Fill out the Add a Guest form and select the Send Email and Submit button when finished.
- Provide your guest with the validation code you receive. You can do this by text, phone call, or in person, but we recommend that you do not send it by email for security purposes.
- Your guest will receive an email notifying them that they have been invited by you to access their records and asked to input the validation code that you provide.
- Verify the correct email for your parent or guest before filling out the form. You can change the address while the process is in "pending" status easily. After an invitation has been accepted, you will need to send out a new invitation with the correct email address.
- You may check Select All or just specific information that you want to share. If you change your mind, you can edit access permissions at a later date.
- Click on the information icons for more information on what your guest will have access to with each permission.
- Anyone with previous Authorized Payer access still has to be invited as a guest in My ASU to retain Authorized Payer access.
Learn more about My ASU Guest Access
.Watch videoRelated Articles: