Residents must notify the Online Service Response Center
for any and all maintenance requests related to wear and tear issues or damages in residence hall rooms and common areas as they occur.
- Students who live in Century Hall at the Polytechnic campus, West campus, or in all Tempe campus halls excluding Vista Del Sol can submit a maintenance request online.
- Tempe Vista Del Sol Residents can also submit a maintenance request online.
- Taylor Place residents can submit request repairs to your room by going to the Taylor Place Management Office between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. to fill out your work order request.
For urgent facilities management needs, please contact us by phone for immediate response, available 24/7:
Need additional help?
- Downtown Phoenix campus: 602-496-1502
- Polytechnic campus: 480-727-1110
- Tempe campus: 480-965-3633
- West campus: 602-543-3200
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.