Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

What Consortium Agreement Do I Submit If I Am Receiving Aid from Another School?

« Go Back


Functional GroupFinancial Aid
A Consortium Agreement allows you to receive certain financial aid awards based on your combined enrolled hours between ASU and another school during the same semester.  

Your parent-school (i.e., the school you are seeking your degree from) will generally require you to complete their Consortium Agreement form and take certain actions. Please contact your parent-school for forms, requirements and deadlines. The parent-school may also require ASU Financial Aid and Scholarships Service to sign their form, indicating that no federal student aid is being disbursed at ASU for the same semester. 

You can submit your parent-school's Consortium Agreement in person to any ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services locations, by mail or by fax. Be sure to include your ASU ID number.  


Was this article helpful?