Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

What is Needed to Evaluate an Old Transfer Course?

« Go Back


Functional GroupAcademic Transfer Credit Solutions
Most transfer institutions provide limited information on coursework prior to 1996. In order to provide an accurate evaluation of a course that was taken prior to 1996, a syllabus or course description from the year the course was taken is requested. The information does not need to be resubmitted, simply attach it to the original Transfer Guide submission.
     User-added image

Please note: When viewing your transfer credit evaluations on DARS, some old courses will show as "OLD" on the DARS and do not require additional action. These "OLD" courses can be found at the bottom of your DARS under the following text:

User-added image

Please work with your advisor to determine what next steps you need to take regarding course work that was taken prior to 1996.


Was this article helpful?