Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

What Is Needed to Evaluate Upper Division Transfer Courses?

« Go Back


Functional GroupAcademic Transfer Credit Solutions
If you are seeking a direct equivalency for a transfer course to an ASU upper division course, please provide a syllabus for review.  

Completed upper division transfer courses will populate on the DARS with either an equivalency (direct equivalent to an ASU course, departmental elective or elective) or with a status of UPR.  If seeking a direct equivalency for a course with an UPR status on your DARS, or for an upper division transfer course not appearing on your DARS, please submit the course equivalency request to the Transfer Guide with a syllabus for the course. You will receive an email with the results of the evaluation once a decision is made by faculty.

Related Article: How Do I Submit a Course for Evaluation?


Was this article helpful?