Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

What is the process of enrollment if I am interested in the W. P. Carey School of Business as a transfer student?

« Go Back


Functional GroupW.P. Carey School of Business
If you are a transfer student who is interested in changing your major to a Business degree within the W. P. Carey School of Business, you will need to meet our direct admissions requirements, or be admitted through the admissions portfolio process.

Information on direct admission to both our Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science programs, as well as, information on the admissions porfolio can be found on our direct admission web page.


Was this article helpful?