The renewal criteria for the Obama Scholars Program
Need additional help?
- complete 24 ASU credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain an ASU cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- renew your FAFSA by Jan. 15
- continue to be Federal Pell Grant eligible
- submit all requested documents for financial aid verification by July 1
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- abide by the Student Code of Conduct
- confirm your ASU housing by June 1
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.