Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

Who do I contact for proctoring questions if I am an Earned Admission Student?

« Go Back


Functional GroupEdPlus Open Scale
Students taking open courses or part of the Earned Admission program and are seeking proctoring support can contact the support team.  Do not contact the instructor of the course as they do not manage proctoring and the support team does so instead. 
If you have received a notification from regarding violations from a proctored test and have questions, contact the Open Course/Earned Admission support team and include the following information:
  • Course name
  • Description of the proctoring violation
  • Question/concern/appeal



Was this article helpful?